accelerates the creation of meaningful, connected experiences through the advancement of secure reusable platforms, processes, and services. We do this through our three Centers of Excellence (CoE): IoT, Embedded Systems, and User Centered Design. While each CoE has its own areas of focus and expertise, all share a passion for working creatively to solve challenging problems that bring real value to our customers. What this means is that we lead the way to create content, software and technology stacks that are used across the company to accelerate product development within each of our divisions. In doing so we are on the forefront of using the latest technologies, tools and methods. In CCIS you will find awesome developers, open source gurus, testers, UX designers, cloud architects, industrial designers, visual designers, DevOps engineers, agile experts, front-end and mobile developers, big data architects, design thinkers, and more. We are central to Eaton’s digital transformation and every contribution we make has a significant impact on the future of the company.
As a Technical Solutions Delivery Manager within the CCIS, you will be responsible for interfacing directly with global Eaton product teams to accelerate their projects by ensuring they are properly consuming CCIS platforms into their solutions. This is a highly impactful position within Eaton that will provide you with great visibility throughout the entire organization and abundant opportunities for career advancement.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this role you will:
- Develop knowledge of the platforms and services provided by the CCIS. This includes the IoT Platform, Embedded device platforms, and User Experience (UX) platforms.
- Work with global Eaton product teams to identify, prioritize, document, and manage their requirements of the CCIS platforms.
- Lead platform success teams, composed of a Delivery Manager (you), platform technical experts, and the product engineering teams.
- Be the primary point of contact for product teams adopting the platforms, supporting the development of statements of work, ensuring timeliness of deliverables from the platform teams to the product teams, ensuring that the product teams have what they need from the platform teams, and tracking progress against a statement of work.
- Communicate the platform feature status to Eaton product teams, acting as the primary intermediary between the product team and the platform teams throughout the project life cycle.
- Identify corporate resources that can assist the product teams in their product development such as corporate IT, the Cybersecurity team, and internal Data Science teams.
- Play a key role in understanding and communicating the technical and financial benefits of utilizing the CCIS platforms and services to Eaton product teams.
- Provide updates to senior leaders including project status, successes, and challenges.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management (or related role) with a proven track record of delivering high quality products on-time and near budget.
- Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates within a 50-mile radius of Raleigh NC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business or related field from an accredited institution
- Ability to understand and estimate risks and obstacles.
- Strong capability to provide automated methods to track and communicate project status.
- CAPM, PgMP, PMP, or equivalent certification.
- Experience in facilitating software projects.
- Advanced time management, multitasking, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Team management skills to resolve disagreements between project stakeholders and encourage cooperation and collaboration amongst team members.
- Abreast of upcoming technology trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively explain project status to stakeholders at all levels of the organization
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.