MIG is a multi-billion dollar business that generates its revenue primarily from the service provider Edge, Core & optical markets. MIG organization in India is responsible for the development of High-end Routers like ASR9000, CRS, NCS5500, NCS500 series, and Optical Switches like NCS4000 and NCS2000 series. Exciting career opportunities open for Experienced Software/Platform Test Engineer in India
• Delivering outstanding quality SW to customers – achieved through strong automated test suites and knowledge on deployment and solution offerings.
• Drive test startegy for committed programs
• Drive continuous transformation and improvement
• Cross functional collaboration with other engineering and business teams.
• Grow and mentor team to innovate and make the change constant
• Strong Software Test engineering methodology and process knowledge
• Experience with automation and automated test tools (Python) is a must
• Experience in test engineering concepts and methodologies including test planning, test case design, test execution, and test automation
• Good knowledge and testing skills in DWDM, OTN, Layer-1/2/3 protocols is required
• Working knowledge of Automation methodologies
• Good working knowledge with traffic generators and analyzers (e.g. Agilent, Spirent, IXIA, JDSU, etc)
Education / Experience
Typically requires BS/MS in EE/CS combined with 8 – 14 years of industry experience.