Job Description :
Customer Service & Support
• Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more
• Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated
• If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
• Customer Obsession – we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
• Growth Mindset – we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
• Diverse & Inclusive – we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
• One Microsoft – we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
• Making a difference – we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
We are looking for an intellectually curious, customer-obsessed Support Engineering Manager, who has a demonstrated track record in building teams through effective and strong leadership and has empowered people to help customers succeed. As a Support Engineering Manager (SEM), you will focus on building and leading a high performing team. You will be responsible for ensuring our teams provide a positive support experience, which includes being responsive to our customers and effectively partnering with stakeholders on the most critical problems for Microsoft customers. You will represent Microsoft to our customers and will work directly with our most relevant internal groups to drive change that enhances the customer experience. You will act as the voice of the customer to internal audiences such as the Microsoft Engineering Group, leveraging the culture of customer obsession at Microsoft to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
As a Support Engineering Manager, you will:
• Manage and lead a diverse and inclusive team of Support Engineers and Support Escalation Engineers, with focus on team performance.
• Enable an environment in which people can do their best work, ensuring your team builds the customer focus, collaboration skills, technical expertise, agility and excellent communication and interpersonal skills needed to support our customers effectively
• Actively lead and enable our quest to ensure our people/teams reflect the diversity of our global customer base.
• Conduct employee assessment discussions, provide coaching, share feedback regularly and partner with employees on career development.
• Manage all aspects of customer support delivery, including daily operations, scheduling, meetings and addressing customer feedback.
• Foster a strong partnership between technical support teams and stakeholders in other parts of the business
• Partner with global peers to ensure consistency and follow-through for global processes and coordination of resources
3+ years of experience leading and developing people
strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
ability to set and communicate team and individual goals and communicate strategy, tactics and behaviors required to achieve those goals.
flexibility and ability to adapt to ambiguous and changing situations
ability to manage high pressure situations
bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, business, or related field or 4 years work experience
english language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.