Software Technologist I – TestJob Description
Job Posting Description
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems
- Strong desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and challenges
- Experience in automating component, integration and verification tests
- Expertise in Test design, test data creation and maintenance
- Experience on API testing.
- Experience in Healthcare domain is a plus
- Execute the Test Cases
- Defect Tracking
- 4-7 years of experience in test automation
- Experience in Test Automation on various platforms (PC application, Mobile devices, Applications and Web related technologies)
- Tools: Appium, Selenium, Cypress
- Languages: Java, C#, Python, JS etc.
- Knowledge of Version Control tool (Git)
- Experience in BDD (Gherkin) using Cucumber
The EMR&CM; team is working on software solutions through the ecosystem approach that integrates the best in class Philips remote patient monitoring offerings supported by VitalHealth Engage to enable care teams with the tools that they need to remotely track the health of their patients at home, collaborate with the patients doctors and help detect problems before they lead to re-admissions
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the on our career website, where you can read stories from our . Once there,you can also learn about our , or find answers to some of the .Contact
If you forgot your password, you can click the button on the Sign In screen to reset it.