HPE makes Hybrid IT simple. HPE helps customers to design the right mix of Hybrid IT to serve their unique needs. We bring next generation infrastructure that uses intelligent software to simplify and accelerate the delivery of new apps, services and business insights. Providing with new ways to deliver and manage IT on-premises and in the cloud.
The candidate will be part of the platform team who is building the next gen platform for hosting not only the development of state of the art AI/ML analytic but also productizing mission critical 24×7 BigData & Analytics applications. The individual will need to play the a critical role of collaborating with platform users, automating the operations and implementing new reusable components for enabling for application teams.
- Enhance platform capabilities for enabling use cases for application team.
- Collaborate with applications teams for new cases and latest technologies for the platform.
- MANDATORY: Total 3-6 years of relevant experience in Big Data analytics environment using one or more of Java, Python, Scala, Go, C++.
- MANDATORY: Hands on experience in Linux and Shell scripting(Automation, cron, performance metrics, configuration).
- PREFERRED: Experience with using clustered data (like HDFS, Kafka, Cassandra etc) and compute (like Kubernetes or DCOS) environment, automated docker environment, CI/CD (like Jenkins), monitoring (like EFK, Prometheus, Grafana).
- PREFERRED: Understanding on Hadoop, Spark big data eco-system will be an added advantage.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• Want to know more about HPE Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status