- Designs algorithms and data structures.
- Has desires to learn and explore new technologies and demonstrates good analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Prior understanding and experience of CAD tool development are required.
- Independently resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative ways on a regular basis.
- Exercises independent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions.
- Performs in project leadership role.
- Contributes to complex aspects of a project.
- Determines and develops approaches to solutions.
- Work is self-directed and collaborative in nature.
- Provides regular updates to manager on project status.
- Represents the organization on business unit and/or company-wide projects.
- Guides more junior peers with aspects of their job.
- Frequently networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Typically requires at least 5+ years of related experience.
- Possesses a full understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of related areas.
- Experience in programming software for operating systems, utilizing machine assembly and/or job control languages. Some understanding of software capabilities.
- Experience on development of complex software projects, familiarity with C/C++ coding. Solid background in data structures and algorithms.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.