We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- The Help Desk Specialist role is to work and resolve queries received with guidance from SME and ensure that end users are receiving the appropriate assistance. This includes the responsibility of managing all procedures related to the identification, prioritization, and resolution to end user help requests.
- In cases where the queries need support or guidance from Level 2 or Level 3 resolution group, the ticket need to be assigned to relevant resolution group and follow up till closure, this also includes raising tech issues with functional and tech team
- Help update of contents are available in DOI, SOP%26rsquo;s, and other quick reference guides related to complete sourcing to pay aspects This includes the user guides and self help guide modules in SAP Ariba; SAP- SLP ; SAP %26ndash; Risk module; SAP Sourcing to Contract module and People Soft AP %26ndash; Eproc- T%26amp;E modules
- Manage the processing of incoming queries. Via Email and calls, in a courteous, timely and effective resolution
- Enforce request handling and escalations related matrix and procedure
- Coordinate and work with Level 1; Level 2 and Level 3 resolution teams in resolving queries
- Help and work as team in sweeping on queries as per agreed procedure and assign to resolvers and follow up till closure
- Coordinate and help the team in getting relevant HW viz desktop and laptop and access to relevant tools which will enable them in handling and resolving queries
- Be an expert in modules viz SAP- ER; SR; SP; CW and SLP; PSAP ePro functional queries can thus be resolved in one go.
- Be an expert in SCM and R2P related Policies; Procedure and process.
- Help in generating daily SLA Metrics and conduct daily huddles with team. Minute the MoM and follow up on closure points
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement end user training programs to help in self service by users and lesser query to the help desk
- Work in development and dissemination of Quick help guides; DOI%26rsquo;s and FAQ lists
- Help in develop, implement and administrate staff training on SAP modules; People soft modules, TPRM; Group policies related to SCM CoE and R2P related aspects to every team member in help desk
People and Talent
- Should be able to collaborate and work as team
- Under the inherent risk in query handling and deal with customer centric focus
- Adhere to group defined polices and framework
- SCM CM; SCM GCM; Business users Pan Bank
- As per the guidance from Line manager on time to time basis
Our Ideal Candidate
- Master Graduation in Accounting/ Finance/Supply chain/Business Administration.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.