We’ve been engaged by a large APAC financial institution to provide resources for a range of Murex projects.
Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established team working directly with onsite staff, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation.
You will be working in a team of Murex Test Analysts through ST, SIT & working with the business to execute UAT. The testing platform used by the client is Onyx/MxTest.
Due to the large established MxTest implementation, this is an ideal role for senior Murex test candidates who want to gain experience in MxTest which is being used more and more frequently with Murex clients around the world.
Daily tasks include:
Perform detailed analysis around the products and modules in scope to determine coverage required
Configure, execute and report on test phases / test cycles
Configure and automate reports and extract reconciliations
Anticipate and manage the failure of any test scripts and study efficient ways of enhancing their performance.
Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve issues
Review and quality assure test cases
Carry out test script maintenance
You will be assisting Market risk team to test various market risk enhancements
5+ years experience of functional / regression testing
3+ years Murex experience experience within global markets
– Must have some FO QA exposure and knows Curve, model assignments, EOD, etc.
– Strong understanding of and adherence to general test practices.
– Some experience in Murex specific test best-practices is expected.
– Building test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
– Investigation of issues and raise JIRA Defects with required information.
– Good understanding of some product types (IRD, FI, CRD, FX, COM) is expected
– Experienced in working with stakeholders (client team) and able to prioritize work.
– Exposure to integration testing (MxML workflows)