Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Manager, Digital Implementation Manager, Salesforce
In this role, we are seeking a talented and motivated individual who can excel in a high-growth environment. The Implementation Manager role is a high-impact position that will play a significant role in the continued growth and development.
- Responsible for overall health of the project including schedule, cost and quality. Proactively highlight risks to management
- Manage project constraints and dependencies proactively highlight potential impact
- Lead implementation projects and be completely accountable for all aspects.
- Develop and review project plan, milestones and delivery.
- Interact with project stakeholders and manage expectations
- Work allocation and tracking to prevent schedule deviations, quality baseline deviations
- Ensure application documentation is as per standard
- Work with clients, business and functional teams to gather requirements.
- Suggest improvements in system development
- Provide guidance to technical leads and developers
- Should be able to technically manage project
- Team handling and issue resolution
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE / MCA
- Project management certification
- Minimum 3 project implementations as Technical Project Manager with 2 in Agile
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Project
- Sound knowledge of project execution methodologies including Agile
- Experience in executing fixed bid projects
- Successful track record of managing complex projects
- Ability to manage Multi-location team and projects
- Adept in creating project management plans including project schedule, costing, resourcing, and risk management as per project objectives and scope
- Team management of a minimum team of 20
- Ability to manage project AOI
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.