To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job Category
Products and TechnologyJob Details
Agile Transformation Coach
Salesforce has one of the best regarded Agile at scale stories in the industry and we continuously seek to improve and push boundaries. Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile software and infrastructure organization Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others Are you passionate about cutting edge ways to create and innovate If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join our innovative and dynamic Technology team at Salesforce.
As an Agile Transformation Coach, you will design and implement a strategy for teams and clouds (org or business unit) to continuously improve their use of Agile principles and practices. Help teams inspect, adapt, deliver and mature. You will leverage your agile/lean mindset and coaching expertise to facilitate the process and partner with internal stakeholders within the Technology and Products organization.
Be highly entrepreneurial. Influence executives, leaders, business units, and technology teams on Agile principles, values, how to build, grow, and maintain a thriving agile organization at scale.
– Design and support full Agile transformation roll-outs.
– Provide Agile Leadership coaching and training to ScrumMasters, Product Owners, functional managers, and executives.
– Collaborate directly with software and operations teams to coach and guide them on the mechanics of Lean and Agile methods to achieve optimal team effectiveness.
– Deliver hands-on coaching of individual teams in all aspects of scrum and kanban – daily meetings, planning, self-organization, collaboration, iterative development, managing flow, limiting wip, etc.
– Expose our technology teams to the latest innovative thinking and ideas from the Agile community to increase agility, leveraging lean, scrum, kanban, and other agile thinking.
– Create Enterprise wide initiatives: internal certification (SM, PO).
– Clearly define enterprise-wide guidelines (e.g, DoD, SM, and PO qualifications and responsibilities).
– Ensure strong organizational information flow (scaling the coach).
– Create, launch, and facilitate Agile collaborative groups, Communities of Practice, and Agile Working Groups.
– Continuously develop potential and existing coaches impacting all levels of the organization.
– Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with Agile methods.
– Coach teams and management towards improving Agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing Scrum teams, and deliver training classes for product owners, developers, and testers.
– Create, build, and deliver customized Agile training.
– BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree.
– 12+ years experience in technology organizations.
– 5+ years of large-scale Agile coaching experience with methods such as XP, Scrum, Lean, or Kanban.
– Hands-on experience applying lean/Agile methodologies within infrastructure, hardware, and operational environments.
– Deep knowledge of Agile principles and practices and the ability to transfer that understanding at all levels of the organization.
– Consulting and facilitation skills in leading technical teams in the adoption and improvement of Agile methodologies.
– Senior Agile Leadership skills with an ability to lead by example and challenge command and control behaviors.
– Excellent presentation and training skills.
– Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner or equivalent.
– Application of Agile principles in one or more of these development disciplines: design, development, testing, and management; can relate principles, practices into performing these disciplines in an Agile environment.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. (http://cloud.mail.salesforce.com/accommodations-request-form)Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
(http://salesfore.com/) or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.