- Cisco is looking for experienced Systems Engineers with a strong technical background. The SE will partner with our Account Executives in a pre-sales technical role, showcasing Cisco product solutions. Qualified candidates should bring industry knowledge and years of technology experience to aid in technical selling, explaining features and benefits to customers-and designing and configuring products to meet specific customer needs.
What You’ll DO
Our team owns the pre-sales coverage for the local Sales team and is relying on many other peers to cover all sales opportunities. You will be a key player to focus on the strategic opportunities on the territory covered by Sales and enable the team to sell more. Your focus area will be on the India theatre supporting Bharti Airtel Account and be based in Gurgaon.Who You Are
The Mobility Systems Architect role focuses on an Pre-Sales technical leadership with the depth knowledge of 2G/3G/4G and 5G Mobile Packet Core Networks in collaboration & cross-solution with e.g. Virtualization, Automation, Telco DC etc. The successful candidate will be working closely with Cisco Service Provider account teams to develop and drive growth of Mobile Packet Core business. The role could include working very closely with other architecture areas such as Data Center, Mobility, Automation, etc.Candidate Should have:
- 8 – 11 years of industry related experience is desired.
- Typically requires BS/BA (EE/CS) or equivalent. CCNP CCDP or similar vendor Certification Required.
- Technical understanding on Packet Core for mobile SP, including design/Operation and 3GPP standards.
- Experience in router / switch network technology.
- Linux, Virtualization & Cloud Native knowledge such setup equipment and operations.
- TCP/IP protocol knowledge and understanding of DPI (Deep Packet Inspection) above L4
- Experience Equivalent plus 5+ years related experience in Mobile networking/telecom industry, OR min 4 years managing Packet core Pre-Sales/implementation and or support for Mobile SP.
The successful candidate is encouraged to have strong proven experience in the following primary responsibilities that make-up the role:
- Engagement with the business & technical decision maker within the SP accounts with identified Mobile Packet Core, Virtualization, Orchestration and SDN opportunities for Telco Cloud.
- Demonstrate Mobility Thought Leadership and drive architecture transformation of Service Provider’s network by understanding their business.
- Be on the forefront of understanding and being able to communicate Cisco’s strategy and vision in this new technology direction.
- Having the ability to build in depth business expertise in the underlying and associated technologies and architectures.
- Developing bill of materials that reflect the architectural solutions.
- Building Cisco response for RFI, RFP and RFQ document that might be issued by customers.
- Develop himself to be a trusted advisor and a leader in Mobile Packet Core Network technology direction and innovation.
We Are Cisco