Global Operations prioritizes putting customers and partners first by developing the workforce of the future. This involves strategic, inclusive, and collaborative working culture. At our core, we strive to uphold HPE’s values – to partner, innovate and act – we are an organization that plan, source, and provide quality customer and partner experiences.
Executes operational activities related to quote, price, configuration, deal registration, order management process, invoicing, and contract life-cycle management to ensure that sales orders are successfully completed from quote to delivery and credited appropriately assigned for sales compensation. Produces deal documentation and configures systems to reflect ordering processes. Generates invoices and client billing in accordance with service and product agreements. Records, updates and validates customer and deal information in systems produces reports and analyses of sales processing activities.
- Provides overall support for sales processing activities for an assigned or multiple business areas or groups.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and mastery in multiple sales processing areas, including: pricing and creating quotes for moderately- to highly-complex deals
- registering information and producing documentation
- order execution, billing and invoice production
- configuration of order systems according to process standards and with occasional customization
- Reviews and provides oversight of all sales processing documentation and systems, including data entry and completion
- works with stakeholders to identify areas for process improvement and propose changes to increase quality awareness and culture in the organization
- Develops customized data collection forms, methods and reports in response to business requests and in accordance with sales processing systems and standards
- Provides guidance to less-experienced staff members
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree mandatory.
- Typically 4 – 6 years experience
Knowledge and Skills:
- High-level administrative and overall documentation and information management skills.
- Proficient in multiple word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software packages
- Expert user of electronic sales documentation, order management, and bid and quote systems and tools, including report building and design, regular and ad hoc reporting and data search
- Complete understanding of basic and advanced order processes, systems configurations and documentation requirements
- able to identify and suggest areas for improvement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and negotiate resolution with local and group management.
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status