What impact will you make
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
Learn more about our Cyber Risk Practice.
Work you’ll do
As a part of our Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
• Serves as technical lead or subject matter specialist on Cyber Security Assessment projects covering either vulnerability assessment & penetration testing, network security architecture review, secure configuration / code review, etc.
• Demonstrates ability to work independently on projects with limited supervision and also lead small team with the assistance from Managers
• Demonstrates understanding of complex business and information technology management processes
• Demonstrates working knowledge of firm tools and methodologies that may be suitable for the engagement
• Manages day-to-day client relationships at mid and lower levels.
• Lead practice development initiatives
The key skills required are as follows:
• Understanding of basic business and information technology management processes
• Good knowledge of TCP/ IP and Networks including Firewall, IDS/IPS, Routers, Switches, and network architecture
• Experience in Infrastructure Penetration Testing and Application Security Testing
• Experience in Secure Code Review
• Experience in conducting Network Security Architecture Review and configuration reviews of Windows, Linux, UNIX, Solaris, Databases, etc.
• Experience with Vulnerability Management tools: Kali Linux, Acunetix, AppScan, Nexpose, Qualys Guard, Nessus, Nmap, Metasploit, Fortify etc.
• Experience in basic scripting such as: Shell, Python, PERL, etc.
• Basic knowledge of Technoilogies such as: IPSEC, SSL, SSH, VPN, Ethernet Token Ring, WAP, SMTP, FTP, Frame Relay, WAN, ATM, FDDI, DSL, ISDN, HP Openview, Sun NetManage, Cisco Works, Radius, Big Brother, F5.
• Experience in data protection technologies such as encryption, PKI, tokenization, data discovery, data masking, data redaction, etc.
• Strong analytical and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
• Open to learn new tools and technologies as per the project requirement
• Interactive with team members and confident during client meetings, under the guidance of senior members of the project
• Initiative & drive
• Be deadline-oriented and quality-focused
• Demonstrates knowledge of one or more industry or functional area
• Familiarity with industry standards and frameworks such as OWASP, CIS, NIST ISO27001, etc.
• Demonstrates basic knowledge of security and privacy controls and risk management processes
• Demonstrates basic knowledge in one or more Cyber Threat Management domains such as: Threat Management, Cyber Operations/Fusion Managed Services, Malware Analysis, Collective Threat Intelligence and Cyber Risk Sciences, Incident Management and Forensics, Data Protection solutions.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
• Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
• Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
• Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
• Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
• Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
To take the next step and join our progressive and motivated team, please contact Kamal Preet Kaur at [Confidential Information]