1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
4. Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
5. Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
6. Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
3. Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
4. Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle.
5. Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
6. Experience with automated testing suites
7. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
8. Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match designs.
9. Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
10. Integrate third-party API’s.
11. Write unit and integration tests.
12. Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
13. Work with native modules when required.
14. Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
15. Work with modern tools including Jira, Stack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
16. Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.