Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential
Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
Deloitte helps organizations prevent cyberattacks and protect valuable assets. We believe in being secure, vigilant, and resilient—not only by looking at how to prevent and respond to attacks, but at how to manage cyber risk in a way that allows you to unleash new opportunities. Embed cyber risk at the start of strategy development for more effective management of information and technology risks.
Work you’ll do
In our Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Leadership position responsible for project, team, service offering, practice unit, service line
- Manages large client engagement teams, mature service offering or a practice unit
- Leads through thought leadership, responsible for providing strategic direction to the organization – revenue, business strategy and growth initiatives
- Responsible for multiple practices (service offerings); sets vision and provides strategic direction and thought leadership to the group in the organization.
- Maintains key relationships, builds and maintains strategic accounts, handles the relationships with key clients and interacts with all clients at the senior most level
- Responsible for overall business development and people Management including headcount, recruiting and utilization
- Responsible for quality and risk management, people management, client engagement for new and repeat business
- Decision maker for entering new business areas, technologies and service offerings
- Represents the organization in international industry and technology forums
- Work with all functional business areas to develop and maintain a corporate wide BCP program that addresses business recovery and emergency response management.
- Liaise with key infrastructure teams to identify risks, set recovery time objectives and convey business needs/expectations.
- Design and outline BCP goals, objectives and scope for business plans and Crisis Management.
- Relationship management with external vendors, development of corporate BCM policy, standards, and guidelines.
- Design and facilitate tests and exercises on the business plans and crisis management execution.
- Report to the Crisis Management Steering Committee Meeting and define on-going goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Provide Business Continuity Planning training to all employees having a need to understand the Business Continuity Planning process.
- Lead and facilitate execution of the plan and support plan navigation for the business at the time of an event.
- Any graduation and / or post-graduation
- 12 plus years of experience in end-to-end business continuity program
- Knowledge of widely used business continuity tools
- Experience with ISO22301 implementation and audits
- Preferred certifications CBCI / CBCP / ISO22301 LI or LA
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, across our organization:
- Acts as a role model and inspires others to embrace and live our purpose and values
- Actively contributes to building the talent pipeline; creates a talent experience that attracts, develops and retains top talent and high performing teams
- Creates opportunities to drive impact; anticipates client needs and delivers superior results by leveraging each person’s strengths to build high performing teams across businesses and borders
- Builds deep relationships across a diverse network and uses a flexible influencing style to gain buy-in and drive impact
- Translates broader strategy into a compelling team vision and goals; aligns the team and sets priorities to achieve objectives
- Applies deep knowledge of disruptive trends and competitor activity to drive continuous improvement
- Establishes a strong leadership brand and inspires followership through passion, integrity, and appreciation of others
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.