What you’ll achieve
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision and working closely with Business stakeholders to deliver winning products. Product Manager to have knowledge of market and industry trends and to able to set and track key KPIs and ROIs
• Define the product vision, strategy, roadmap and ensuring the product meets the overall goals of the organization.
• Complete ownership of the Product supporting Onpassive strategy, including business solution concepts, Features, user stories. Facilitate and handle resource planning, cost estimation, budget development, and cost control.
• Gathers, manages and prioritizes the product backlog with correct acceptance criteria, in line with the Business / Customer requirements, tracks progress until the release of a product.
• Acts as the customer advocate articulating the users and/or buyer’s needs. Works closely with Business stakeholders and ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Derive ROI and Business benefits. Demonstrate success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives. Ensure consistency and adherence to Onpassive Technologies standards, processes, and policies.
• Coordinate the development and execution of project plan by working with project team to define, sequence, and estimate duration of activities and prepare schedules to meet project objectives.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in a professional role as Product Manager.
• Product Management Experience in Middleware integration and/ or Data platform areas.
• Good understanding of IT Project Management practices and techniques
• Ability to find opportunities and makes recommendations for Process Improvements and/or Application Reliability Management
• Experience using tool like TFS, Jira or similar. An Essential member of any agile scrum team. Knowledge in Product related technology space.
• Experience in influencing cross-functional teams without formal authority. Experience in delivering products within budget and target timeline.