Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of PD, Data visualization Specialist
- You should be able to manage complete cycle from analysis to design, programming, testing and deployment
- You be part of the developer team from Analysis to design, programming, testing and deployment
- You should be able to develop workbooks on Tableau Desktop
- Develop Tableau Dashboards using Tableau 8.x, 9.x, 10.x versions
- Deploy and work on Tableau Online
- You should be able to work on data warehousing projects
- Build technical documentation
- Configure and implement Tableau Server
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelor degree
- You should have project experience in Tableau development %26amp; design tools
- Proficient in T-SQL, working knowledge of databases like SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in Tableau administration and Installation
- You should possess excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of other Dashboard development tools like QlikView, MSBI, Spotfire, BO
- Proficient in Data Modeling concepts
- Proficient in writing complex calculations and expressions
- Expertise in analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Tableau certification is a plus
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.