Job Description :
JD for L&D PA:
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Job Title: Process Associate (PA)
Amazon is a highly data driven company highly passionate about its customers. In this context it is vital to ensure the customers always get their orders on time and with quality. The processes at the FCs are largely manual involving large numbers of associates. One of the most critical roles is that of a process associates who mentor/guide the associates towards ensuring meeting the customer expectation by following our standard work practice keeping safety & quality in mind.
· Daily Management of shift:
o Administrative management of associates
o Job allocation to associates
o Monitoring and mentoring of associates on productivity, quality and safety.
o Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues
· Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans
· Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
· Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis
· Stand-in for Area Manager
Basic Qualifications :
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment or manufacturing.
Preferred Qualifications :
· A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates.
· Good people management skills.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
· 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.