Job Description :
Do you want to be part of driving digital payments in India Do some online research and you will quickly know what’s driving this trend and why high tech product and tech companies are focusing on solving digital payments to drive next big revolution in e-commerce in India.
Our battle is with cash and we are inventing at scale as we build India’s most reliable, highly available, friction less payment processing. We are innovating across mobile, algorithms, protocols, distributed computing, machine learning and more. We have recently launched machine learning based payment recommendations, Unified Payment Interface (UPI), consumer lending products and more. Don’t you want to be part of a team that’s building such cool stuff Come join us to build next generation of payment products driving innovations that touch millions of customers in India.
As a principal product manager for Amazon Pay, you will be responsible for building the product vision, technical strategy and long term roadmap to make Amazon Pay the most trusted, reliable and convenient way to pay for millions of customers in India. This is a high visibility role requiring interfacing with multiple senior leaders inside and outside Amazon. You will be plugged into the most recent trends and technology innovations happening in payments domain and will work on identifying opportunities to build the next gen capabilities to make payments the best in class for Amazon customers.
Your ability to dive deep into technology, analyze data, problem solving, executive communication, connecting with customers and external forums, building great product vision, requirements and roadmap is key to be successful in this role.
Basic Qualifications :
· BS degree or higher in computer science or related areas in engineering
· 15+ years of industry experience
· 5+ years of experience in product management
· Excellent analytical, product development skills
· Excellent communication skills, particularly written skills. You are as comfortable speaking in front of the an all-hands meeting as you are writing a detailed six-page narrative on your products
Preferred Qualifications :
· Experience in Payments domain
· Nimbleness and comfort with ambiguity; comfort responding quickly to rapidly evolving threats and opportunities
· Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices
Strong sense of ownership, drive and ability to deliver results
· Excellent customer experience intuition. You obsess about customers and have the demonstrated ability to translate customer needs into innovative and detailed product requirements
· Relentless bias for action. One of your favorite things to do as a product manager to launch, learn and iterate. You know what matters most to customers and can simplify product requirements to deliver benefits to customers as quickly as possible
· Proven ability to make smart features (customer experience) versus time-to-market trade-offs. You have experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value
· Proven ability to understand and solve complex business problems, leveraging your strong analytical skills and ability to dive deep, to create effective strategies
· Basic technical fluency. You understand how your products get built and can use that knowledge to work with your engineering partners to make smart decisions
· Strong collaboration skills, with a proven ability to work across functions and influence senior leaders
· You quickly earn the trust of people you work with. People enjoy and have fun working with you
· Sense of humor. You work hard on behalf of customers, but don’t take yourself too seriously