Job Description :
Amazon continues to innovate and bring new products to help customers. The Post-order Automation and Customer Engagement (PACE) team at Amazon owns all key post-order customer engagement touch-points and is constantly innovating on behalf of its customers to reduce customer effort. In this role, we are looking for a senior leader that will drive the overall vision, roadmap, and execution across a suite of post-order Automation products within the Customer Service organization.
As the Principal Product Mgr, Post-order, Self-Service Products:
· Innovation on behalf of our customers who are seeking support for a problem or question by improving the customer experience.
· Defining and leading cross-functional improvement/change initiatives related to the customer experience.
· Defining customer experience product roadmaps and developing workflow scenarios across a number of customer experience scenarios.
· Evangelizing and gaining buy-in for the strategy and roadmap from partner teams by writing narratives that influence peers and senior management.
· Developing user experience goals, stories and requirements that can be used to create notifications product specifications.
· Developing success and service health metrics related to adoption and efficacy of the products.
· Collaborating with design, engineering, usability and program management teams both within customer service and across the company to test and launch features and products accessible anywhere and anytime.
· Driving definition of scope and manage business case development and approval, requirements gathering/creation, prioritization, design review, and launch readiness.
· Delivering results that align to customer needs and business goals.
· Manage a team of product managers that will drive individual components of a product suite.
A successful candidate will have:
· Experience with designing customer-facing products or services.
· A broad perspective on the overall customer retail experience from discovery to post-order to consumption
· Demonstrated ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to prioritize and influence work prioritization
· Results that shows creativity and innovation
· Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
· Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications
· History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
Basic Qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree or higher with a technical discipline
· 10+ years of product management experience
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines
· Experience coordinating complex product development cycles and software development schedules
· Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity across mobile and web offerings
· A distinguished track record of working effectively with people across a complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions
Preferred Qualifications :
· Experience managing consumer-facing products in e-commerce
· Experience with machine learning and support automation tools.
· Experience with multiple demand channels – SEO, PPC, etc.
· Experience with a variety of mobile products and services, especially related to customer service