Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Principal Consultant – UX/UI Designer
UI/UX designer who can create seamless interfaces taking into account client demands and user requirements.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client%26#39;s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
Qualifications we seek in you!
- BE in Computer Science or equivalent
- UX design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, Axure, InVision, UXPin and Zeplin.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Team player with great communication skills.
- You should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and what problems they%26rsquo;re solving
- Solid understanding of UX fundamentals
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Ability to create wireframes as well as visual design comps
- Understanding of common software development practices
- Skill in Adobe products (Photoshop and illustrator), and PowerPoint. Experience in Prototype applications is a plus.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, client focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .