Platform (BigData-API Sr Engineer)
- Must have minimum 10 years of overall experience with strong expertise in multiple languages like Go,
NodeJS, and Python
- Must have 5yrs of experience with Spark, AWS and Big Data (Hadoop Cloudera/MapR/Hortonworks).
- Experience on building and implementation of Data Lake on AWS Cloud.
- Hands on experience in AWS/Azure/GCP Cloud and related tools, storage and architectural aspects are required.
- Experience with integration of different data sources with Data Lake is required.
- Experience in Big Data/Analytics/Data science tools
- Must have 5yrs of experience in working with Big Data eco-system including tools such as YARN, Impala, Hive, Flume, HBase, Sqoop, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Crunch, Oozie, SQOOP, Pig, Scala, Kerberos/Active Directory/LDAP, KSQL, Redis, Cassandra
- Should have at least 5yrs experience in solving Streaming use cases using Spark, Spark-SQL, KSQL, Kafka, NiFi
- Extensive experience designing and developing APIs like Flask
- Extensive experience in programming languages like Python and Java
- Have experience designing and building large scalable web services.
- Proficient in at-least one server-side language such as Java or Node.js.
- Have thorough knowledge of cloud infrastructure, monitoring and orchestration tools.
- Have an in-depth understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- Have experience building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns.
- Thorough understanding and working experience in MapR/Cloudera/Horton Hadoop distributions
- Solid functional understanding of the Big Data Technologies, Streaming and NoSQL databases
- Thorough understanding, strong technical/architecture insight and working experience/exposure in Docker, Kubernetes
- Containerization experience with Big Data stack using Open Shift/Azure is added advantage
- Exposure to Cloud computing and Object Storage services/platforms
- Experience with Big Data deployment architecture, configuration management, monitoring, debugging and security
- Experience in performing Cluster Sizing exercise based on capacity requirements
- Ability to build strong partnership with internal teams, vendors on resolving product gaps/issues and escalate to the management on timely manner
- Should have good knowledge to CI/CD tools, application hosting, containerization concepts
Join us and make your mark!
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status