The HPE NonStop CoE provides remote global support to internal and external customer on a range of Nonstop technologies.
We are seeking an experienced NonStop support specialist who can work with customers to understand and resolve questions and issues and incidents within their environment. You have a good understanding of the principles and concepts of the overall system architecture have the ability to understand and support several products in a functional area of NonStop technology, involving system management, usage, configuration and interaction with other products.
The CoE support specialists have good ecosystem knowledge of functional areas around their area of specialization and understands the relationship of products from different functional areas.
You should be proficient in system support best practices and exercise independent judgment (within generally defined processes) to determine best methods for solving technical and political problems.
Work independently on common and complex system problems where data analysis requires in-depth knowledge of multiple products/factors and occasionally seeks technical guidance by more senior technicians in call processing/problem resolution.
May act as a team lead providing direction and facilitating knowledge sharing and is able to coach other members within a functional team.
Can evaluate unique technical problems and communicate information, analysis, and recommendations to team members and customers.
Follows established case flow guidelines and exercises independent judgment within defined processes to determine best methods for solving technical problems.
The candidate is responsible for career development and continues to develop detailed internals knowledge through education and hands on exposure to products or continues to broaden product coverage outside of primary functional area.
- Successfully resolve technical issues for NonStop software from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems
- Respond to service, product, technical and customer- relations questions
- Proactively assist internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence
- Ability to act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision- making process
- Review and may resolve complex business issues
- Add case resolution to KMS
- Understand and utilise ITIL
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
Job Qualification and Experience
- 5 years + working knowledge on NonStop software essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency with case management and monitoring tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Phone and remote support experience
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other technicians and customers
- Ability to lead resolution activities with escalated customers
- Ability to contribute to technical action plans
It is imperative that the applicant possess the right attitude to embrace changes in technology and demonstrates the ability to work outside their comfort zone in gaining skills on all components in the solution stack.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status