Customer Solution Centers are made up of teams that provide remote (offsite) service; customer access, pre-sales, post-sales, and service delivery. Technical teams focus is to solve various business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems.Job Description
- Manage a team of technologists in the IT Operation Center to deliver world-class customer experience.
- Responsible for e2e management of Remote delivery.
- Demonstrate high level of customer focus and drive Operational metrics and customer satisfaction results.
- Work with Account support managers and Regional counterparts to drive improvements in the end-to-end delivery.
- Escalation Management – Work closely with the GFD and other cross functional teams to drive timely resolution of customer issues.
- Capability and capacity management within the team.
- Drive collaboration within the team and manage team dynamics.
- Drive technology conversation with customers and portfolio teams.
- Participate actively in NSIs and PORs.
- Participate in ISO and quality audits
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience in IT services/ Customer support of which at least 4 years have been in an SME or supervisor role.
- Experience in managing a highly technical team in a support centre.
- Should have worked in datacentre environment and handled critical accounts.
- Managed services experience will be an added advantage.
- Good technical knowledge and domain expertise on DC and IT trends.
- MICROSOFT Technology background
- Previously held Technical hands on positions within MICROSOFT domain
- 1 Full life cycle experience in managing accounts with Microsoft technologies End2End
- Strong Vendor Management & Stakeholder Management experience
- Experience with Request for Proposals/Quotations, SoW’s is essential
- Relationship Management with Vendors and Managed service providers / Consultancies
- Balance of business and technical background
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide high level leadership to Functional Teams supporting MS products and technologies
- Knowledge on emerging technologies
- Good understanding of HPE priorities, portfolios, processes and tools
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication and leadership skills
Required Technical Skills
- MCSA/MCSE/MCTS/MCITP Desired
- Experience working with Microsoft Identity technologies including Active Directory, Windows File Services, and Group Policies.
- Expert knowledge of AD, ADFS, PKI in Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
- Expert knowledge of DNS, DHCP, WINS, DFS, in a Windows 2012 landscape.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Forefront Identity Management, Microsoft Exchange, M365 and Quest Active Roles Server (ARS) are preferable.
- Must have deep and thorough understanding of monitoring best practices, preferably with Microsoft System Center Operation Manager (SCOM) understanding and experience.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; Windows; Physical Server architecture; Virtualization Technologies (e.g. VMware, HyperV) and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Develops, documents, and enforces the standards, security procedures, and controls for access to ensure integrity of the Windows Systems, Active Directory, and related systems.
- Good knowledge on Azure IAAS, AD DS, Azure Active Directory Premium.
Points to note before you apply:
- Engineering or IT Degree.
- Minimum job level for application – EXP and above
- Experience or certification in ITIL / Project management.
- Technology certifications
- To apply for open positions prior to the minimum time requirement, approval of the employee’s current manager is required.
- Employees are expected to notify their manager prior to an interview.
- Employees in Performance Improvement Plan are not eligible to apply.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status