Are you the one we are looking forWe are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Investment Banking
You%26rsquo;re responsible to Initiate and develop valuation models which will be used for fundamental research of the various companies and provide a valuation based on various methods including DCF, and Relative Valuation methods, also capture market performance of the companies under considerationResponsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible to
- Prepare and update different sections of the Pitch Books and CIMs
- You should prepare one to multiple pager company profiles of both public and private companies
- You should build and update trading comparable analysis
- You should conduct deal analysis including one line and detailed transaction comps spread
- Work on financial and operating benchmarking
- You should build detailed industry research slides including industry overview, trends, key players, outlook etc.
- Work on high complexity ad hoc requests such as, pro-forma analysis and capitalization tables
- Prepare scenario analysis and case study analysis including M%26amp;A and IPO case study
Qualifications we seek in you!
- University graduate in any discipline
- Meaningful work experience
- You should have proficient knowledge of English
- Excellent knowledge of a foreign language shall be an added advantage
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.