We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It%26#39;s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We%26#39;re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- This is a group finance role which requires to perform month end accounting, preparation and posting of journals into GL for management books.
- Work constantly with the onshore team to resolve any highlighted issues along with owning control
- Ability to identify and report variances between financial reporting and management reporting
- Explaining the causes of different to function head and assisting in communicating these to the Onshore partner.
Key competence and experience
- Good experience into General Ledger process (Balance Sheet reconciliations, validating journals, performing month end activities, Inter Company, Trial Balance review, Controllership Activity, P%26amp;L and Balance sheet review.
- Reconciliation, General Accounting, database development and report creation (preferred)
- Broad knowledge, experience and understanding of financial services operations.
- Experience within the information delivery environment with a working knowledge of information delivery systems and processes
- Understanding of financial reporting / management reporting and business intelligence.
Management Accounting and Reporting Delivery of various reporting containing Financial and Management Information sourced from multiple systems / platforms
Our Ideal Candidate
- CA/CMA Inter/Final/PG degree in finance/accounts/commerce
- 8-12 years experience in month-end close, accounting, finance o controllership is preferred.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our . We welcome conversations on flexible working.