Recently updated on February 22nd, 2021
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021– Assistant Programmer (BSc, BA, MSc, BTech/BE, ME/MTech, MCA, PG Diploma)
Job Title: Assistant Programmer (B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA, PG Diploma) In Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
Job Short Description: Assistant Programmer (46 Vacancies)-Last Date 15 March 2021 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Recruits Assistant Programmer Post from High Court Madras. This is necessary to apply for B.A, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc., M.E/MTech, MCA, PG Diploma Candidate experience.
Address: High Court Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032
Salary: Please check with the authority of concern or website
Last Date: 15/03/2021
Job Vacancy: 46
Age Limit: Minimum Age (must have actually completed): 18 years. Maximum age (unless completed): 45 years of age
Pay Scale: Pay Level-13: Rs.35900-113500
Job Qualifications: 1. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Science (or) Statistics (or) Economics (or) Commerce or a Recognized University of the Indian Union in any other discipline. 2. Note: Applicants should have qualified for their Bachelor’s degree or equivalent only after HSC/+2 or equivalent has been successfully completed.
3. Technical qualifications: Applicants must have a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from any recognised Indian Union University or Technical Education Institute recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education.
Note (i). Applicants who hold the following Post Graduate Degrees from a Recognized Indian Union University are exempted from the possession of a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications:
(i) BE/BTech in CSE or IT (ii) ME/MTech (iii) ME/ MTech in Computer Technology (iv) BE/ BTech in Computer and Communication Engineering (v) MSc (IT) (vi) Master of Computer (vii) MSc (Computer Science) (viii) MSc Software Engineering (xi) MSc Computer Communication (ix) Master of Computer Science and Application
(x) MSc Data Science (xi) MSc Computer Technology (xii) MSc Computer Science and IT (xiii) MSc (IT and E-Commerce) (xiv) MSc IT & System Management (xv) MSc Applied Science-Computer Technology (xvi) MSc Computer Science (Data Analytics) (xvii) MSc Networking and IT
Job Responsibilities: Applicants are engaged in patentability searches and qualitative analysis of patents. The primary responsibilities include: – (a) conducting patent and non-patent literature searches from paid databases (Questal Orbit, Derwent Innovation, etc.) for the preparation of Patentability/Novelty reports, generating Technology Landscapes, Freedom to Operate, Reports of Validity/Invalidity and Infringement.
(b) Analyze IDF technical information and assist inventors in conducting searches for PRE-IDF and POST-IDF. (c) Based on the analysed data, prepare different types of technical search reports, documents and deliverables as requested. (d) Use graphs, charts, and tables to develop data visualisations to communicate results to inventors and heads of institutions.
(e) Facilitate requests for data in the requested format to comply with internal and external requirements and develop request reports from government departments in the appropriate format
(f) Review current IP status in detail and update due diligence reports periodically in the online portal. (g) Conduct quality assurance IP audits to identify and resolve data errors.
(h) Manage the internal IP database, coordinate identity, extract and organise IP data with various departments/teams to support the Analytics team in their activities.
i) Coordinate the identification, extraction, and organisation of IP data with different departments/teams to support the Analytics team in their activities.
Job Type: CONTRACTOR
How to Apply for this Vacancy of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021: 1. Only through Online Mode (https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in) are applications invited from eligible applicants (Official Document Link is given below)
2. Last date for registration, payment of the registration fee, presentation of the online application and payment of the examination fee (payments to be made online only. No offline payment allowed): 15.03.2021 3. Requests submitted through www.mhc.tn.gov.in WILL be accepted by ALONE.
Applications submitted via any other viz. mode. Under any circumstances or for any reason, there will be no entertainment by post, courier, RPAD, e-mail, hand delivery etc. No correspondence in this regard will, under any circumstances, be entertained.
“The applicants are advised to go to the Recruitment Portal of the High Court, Madras (www.mhc.tn.gov.in) through the “Notification” and “Instructions” for candidates applying for the position of Assistant Programmer before filling out the online application form.
5. Applicants are advised to apply for the post online using Desktop or Laptop only and not to apply via smartphone or tab because the application module is only compatible with the desktop or laptop.
6. It is compulsory for all categories of applicants (including applicants exempted from the fee category) to register their basic information, upon payment of Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty only) + applicable fees, in respect of the registration fee for this recruitment, and then to proceed to apply online for the “Assistant Programmer” position, by paying the prescribed examination fee. However, the examination fee does not have to be paid by the exempt category of candidates.
7. If the candidate is found not to be eligible to apply for the position, he/she will be disqualified during the selection process at any stage of the selection process.
Important Links: Official Website of Madras High Court Recruitment 2021– Click Here
Official Document for this Vacancy- Click Here
Assistant Programmer (46 Vacancies)-Last Date 15 March 2021 (Chennai, Tamil Nadu) Recruits Assistant Programmer Post from High Court Madras. This is necessary to apply for B.A, B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc., M.E/MTech, MCA, PG Diploma Candidate experience.
All applicants who are interested in the following vacancy and can read the full notification before applying online with all eligibility criteria.
For more Government jobs, Please visit: GetJobsNotification.com
More Tamil Nadu Jobs- Click Here
Engineering Jobs- Click Here
Doctors and Medical Jobs- Click Here
Govt Jobs- Click Here
Kolkata Jobs- Click Here
Did you love this post on Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
If any of your questions despite everything stay unsolved, drop in the remarks underneath. We will answer every one of our inquiries. Continue visiting us GetJobsNotification for valuable updates this way.
We wish you all a bright future , Ahead!
Subscribe to get instant updates of Government Jobs by GetJobsNotification.com
Get All Job Updates at GetJobsNotification.com
Get All Education News Updates on News.GetJobsNotification.com
Get Hindi News Updates on Samachar.GetJobsNotification.com
Tags: Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | Madras High Court 2021| Madras High Court Assistant Programmer Recruitment 2021 | Assistant Programmer 2021 Jobs | Programmer | Programming Govt Jobs | Engineering Sarkari Naukri | Madras High Court Jobs | Madras High Court 2020 Jobs | Tamil Nadu Government Jobs | Tamil Nadu Jobs
- 2021 Recruitment AIIMS Delhi- Field Worker(12TH)
- 2021 Recruitment Goa University
- 2021 Recruitment UPPCL- Director 16 Vacancies
- 2021 Recruitment UIDAI- Assistant Director General Post
- 2021 Recruitment BOB- Assistant Manager/Manager Post