legal assistant in bengaluru / bangalore
We are looking at hiring legal assistants for one of our financial services client based out of bangalore. If you will be interested in the below job details please do reach out to me at [Confidential Information]. Follow Randstad India Jobs for new job opportunities with us.Overview of Legal Assistant Position
The Legal Assistant will provide support to the Legal team in a broad range of matters across multiple jurisdictions. Key areas of work will include:
- Managing the legal invoice system, including reviewing invoices received from external counsel, liaising with external counsel and internal billing department regarding payment of invoices and maintaining our account on the eBilling platform. This will be 60-70% of the role.
- Assisting with the execution of documents and board resolutions.
- Assisting with the compilation of executed documents and transaction bibles.
- Maintaining and updating the Legal folders.
- Maintaining the Legal team calendar and Legal team space.
- Other ad hoc admin tasks to support the Legal team members.
The ideal candidate for the Legal Assistant position will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, commerce, data analytics or a related subject.
- Previous experience as a legal assistant, paralegal, corporate secretary or equivalent.
- Excellent PC skills, including advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to work well with colleagues across multiple regions.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication in English (both written and verbal).
Start Date:immediately or within 2 months.
case management, legal services, case information, trial proceedings, legal invoicing