Today’s sophisticated business environment is more than that – it’s a period of disruption between the pandemic, global business change and internal process complexity. For us to focus on simplicity and the best customer experience, we need extraordinary talent and the right skillsets to be successful. This is now a mantra for our Cisco leadership team and for us.
The Digital Enterprise Solutions (DES) team is changing the way we run Cisco’s operations by maximizing the power of technology, the best of business processes and superior data insights. Together, we will Reimagine the Cisco experience. Show the world how to Reinvent applications and utilize the future of the Internet to Showcase the power of Cisco: our people, products, processes, systems, and data. Please join us and make this journey together!
What You’ll Do
As a Leader in DES, you will be responsible for the Delivery and Operations of premier solutions for Cisco’s Sales Operations team that are built around the ecosystem of On Prem and Cloud based Platforms
- Lead a strong implementation team 30+ internal and external techno-functional resources across multiple global sites
- Provide mentorship, and development through regular 1:1s and check-ins with your direct team; hire, on-board & nurture new talent
- Partner with multiple business functions & Enterprise Architects for planning and prioritization of new requests and projects while ensuring solutions are integrated and aligned with IT roadmap and Architecture Standards
- Guide the team to deliver functional blueprints, process flows (including scenario design, flow mapping) and end to end solution reviews while designing and maintaining the experience first approach
- Be accountable to drive delivery from technical design to implementation and post-production support using cloud-based platforms & in-house applications associated with Sales operations.
- Manage data sub-systems including governance, and integration of structured/unstructured data with on-prem and cloud based systems in accordance with the overall IT Data & Security guidelines
- Have experience in working with & leading vendors relationships across the service and ensure they meet committed SLAs for delivery and support
- Regularly communicate project status and progress against roadmaps to key partners & executives
- Bring industry knowledge and outside in perspectives around Sales related system implementation on how we can craft the delivery of our services to scale for future needs
Who You’ll Work With
The DES organization is passionate about technology not just to be innovative, but we transform innovation into value for Cisco. We are responsible for delivering world-class capabilities that enable Cisco sellers and partners to transform customer engagement and the buying experience. We are poised to take an established business to the next level, by anticipating customer needs. Our customers are not just industry leaders but are redefining the world through the empowerment of technology – with Cisco by their side.
On a daily & weekly basis you will interact with key business partners in Channel related Sales, Legal, Finance, Business Operations, and Customer/Partner Experience teams. You will align work you’re doing with the Senior Leadership Team and major cross-functional programs related to Recurring Revenue Growth, Partner Experience and New Routes to Market. In addition, you will work with the Business and Technical Architecture Groups, Product Owners, Development Team leads, Business System Analysts, Release Train Engineers and Leads from Enterprise Release Management Office along with senior leaders responsible for Sales & Partner Operations withing DES
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 12+ years of relevant technology experience designing and supporting large scale, technically complex solutions involving databases, web applications and cloud platforms
- 6+ years of People/Talent Management experience covering hiring, mentoring, growing and Performance Management of IT teams of robust individuals
- Successful track record of leading multi-functional projects including the ability to think end-to-end and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Well versed in software development lifecycles, agile & lean delivery methods, and DevSecOps including planning and managing a delivery budget
- Excellent design, development skills along with problem-solving & analytical skills
- Must be able to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge using oral, written, and visual presentations
- Detailed and current understanding of major enterprise business systems platforms and technologies including Salesforce, SAP/Hana, SAP Callidus, Snowflake, Oracle
- Demonstrated ability of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines and tools, such as Jenkins, Git, and SonarQube
- Results oriented and passionate in delivering business value
- Collaborative and open style with a constructive and positive attitude
- Exposure to Sales Planning , Crediting & Compensation applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with Salesforce & SAP software