We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people’s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
eMobility segment is collaborating with companies around the globe to innovate the transportation technologies of the future, creating efficient vehicles that travel faster, farther, higher and safer at a lower overall cost to the consumer and the environment.
The Lead Software Test Engineer will be responsible developing an overall software test plan and the best test strategy to ensure product are tested thoroughly to meet quality standards
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
- Define software test cases based on software requirement, design and software architecture and maintain traceability between requirement, test case and test result in Jazz
- Ensure compliance to applicable standards (e.g ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO/SAE 21434)
- Drive continuous improvements in testing approach including automation, tools, test coverage and test case quality
- Track software issue progress and drive to conclusion
- Generate software quality metrics to project team and report to upper management
- Manage and maintain software tools and equipment in the lab
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger. Qualifications
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science from an accredited institution required
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience with real-time embedded software testing in automotive applications
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with Vector tools CANoe/CANalyzer(CAN, LIN, Ethernet… etc)
- Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university
- Experience with system level troubleshooting and bench level testing and debugging
- Experience with test plans and defining the testing strategy
- Experience in testing inverter, DCDC, OBC and PDU modules
- Experience with ISO26262 part 6 on software test requirement
- Working knowledge of OEM or Tier1 development process
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.