Job Description :
IN DEX is looking for an Insights Manager to deliver data insights and drive action with partner teams for cross functional projects aimed at regional shopping and delivery speed improvements.
Who are we looking for to join our team
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to improve business operations using metrics. They will have a track record of using data to influence and drive product and process decisions, tech fluency, a strong capacity to earn trust, and the ability to build reporting and analysis for director and VP-level business across Amazon. As the Insights Manager, you will play a thought leadership role in our team – the team will look to you for advice on analytical and business issues facing them. You are right, a lot. You get a lot done. You work very efficiently and routinely deliver the right things.
Some responsibilities of this role include:
· Conduct deep dive analyses of relevant business problems, formulate conclusions/recommendations to be presented to partner team stakeholders and senior leadership.
· Work with partner teams to drive programmatic interventions to bridge the gaps identified by your analysis
· Implement reports, dashboards and metrics decks which distill down complex business problems in measurable and actionable insights.
· Analyze and solve Product Analytics business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context. Apply automation so that with every iteration on a problem, you build your solution to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders.
Recognize and use advanced analytical techniques to solve business problems. Write high quality code to retrieve and analyze data.
Basic Qualifications :
· Has a background in quantitative decision making, ability to drive business/operations metrics, and driving adoption of different tools and resources.
· Strong analytical, mediation and problem resolution skills.
· Skilled in collaborative management environment, succeeding through regular meetings and clear formal and informal communication with partner team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and different levels of management.
· Strong skills in accessing and using analytical tools (Excel, Databases, SQL).
· Demonstrated leadership with a bias towards action, supporting a culture of ownership and learning.
Preferred Qualifications :
· Excellent influencing, negotiation skills with ability to push back as well as drive stakeholder consensus on learning interventions and new programs
· Experience in detailed reporting – tracking, measuring and reporting on program metrics