- Prepare and present the credit risk analysis and assessment in written format.
- Coordinate with the credit risk appetite and recommendation to internal business partners
- Monitor market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties.
- Liaise with Credit Risk Control and Risk Analytics and Reporting departments to ensure that the exposures are adequately reflected in the risk systems.
- Work with and provide support to credit officers on transactions.
- Perform general portfolio monitoring (including quarterly and annual credit reviews for leveraged finance transactions).
- Seek to provide support for various CRM department activities such as Portfolio and Risk Reporting, Watchlist Process, Early Warning Indicators, News sharing, Industry research, etc.
- Regularly update various portfolio reports and internal reporting in relation to counterparties within the portfolio.
- Liaise with Legal department to ensure identified risks are adequately addressed in the legal documentation and setting credit terms in the legal documentation (ISDA, Facility Agreements, etc.)
Your future colleagues
We value strong team-work. The team has a reputation of being a premier provider of analysis and upholding these high standards individually and as a team will be given the highest priority.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values