Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Manager, Campaign Management – SQL
This Role includes in Marketing and campaign analytics using SQL.Responsibilities
- To support in the marketing campaign execution journey for a leading firm to migrate and execute campaigns from leading marketing automation platform to custom build Notebook in Python
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups – Mentor team members in Agile frameworks – Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Estimate implementation work and ensure programs are adequately resourced, working to source the teams internally or externally as required
- Require excellent relationship management and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively with key stakeholders and leaders internally and externally and serves as the main point of contact for respective partners on issues related to Quality and Compliance within the Operation
- Help teams implement changes effectively – Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint – Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it.
- Strong technical and marketing domain acumen to understand marketing strategies
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably MS SQL Server 2008 and above, Teradata), with experience writing SQL queries or PL-SQL and stored procedures.
- Build complex multi-channel marketing campaigns based on business requirement
- Construct, test and maintain data architectures and pipelines to meet business requirements.
- Develop processes for data preparations, modelling and mining %26amp; discover opportunities for data acquisitions.
- Experience in building data pipelines using different data sources
- Ensuring all the project related results are supervised and status updates are published on time as per the agreed format, frequency and quality standards
- Very good communication skills; must be able to discuss the requirements effectively with a technical team of developers
- Manage Database marketing operations and supervise list selection execution to junior analysts/team members
- Coach and mentor junior analyst and quality audits of their deliverables
- Oversee day today operation, monitor team performance and report on metrics
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in B.tech/MBA/MCA
- Minimum relevant experience in Marketing and campaign management
- Experience in a scrum master role and Process Improvement (GB certification etc.), minimum experience
- Proficient in SQL (Preferred: Teradata, SQL Server)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Jira, Azure Devops etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail;
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Good to have Experience in Python
- Have a good understanding of collaborative software development in an enterprise environment
- A flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach through periods of change and disruption.
- Able to cultivate robust working relationships with the team, peers and clients.
- Lead employees to meet the organization%26rsquo;s expectation for productivity, quality, continues improvements and goal accomplishment
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture and set clear team goals
- Ability to analyze processes and information, identify problems and trends, and develop effective solutions and strategies.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise presentations to the non-technical audience.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.