At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.Our people
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you.
Radiometer offers a broad array of comprehensive, competitive benefit programs that add value to associates and their families lives.
Join our winning team and Follow us on LinkedIn!
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check.
This position is for Radiometer team located at Danaher India Development Center (IDC), Bangalore
IDC is a research and development center with the vision of accelerating product roadmaps across various Danaher business segments. Started in 2014, the center now hosts 500+ associates, for multiple Danaher operating companies focusing on Diagnostics, Life Science, and Environmental and Applied Science segments. The operating companies includes Beckman Coulter, Radiometer, Leica Biosystems, Danaher Digital, Hach, Leica Microsystems, HemoCue, Videojet and Cepheid.
The IDC workforce comprises of various product engineering teams, working on development of software and hardware components of cutting-edge products for, Immunoassay, Chemistry, Hematology, Molecular diagnostics, Oncology, Neurosurgery and Water Quality. IDC has evolved as center of excellence for Cloud and data analytics, with significant contributions to the key informatics solutions. The teams consist of highly hardworking software & hardware engineers and development managers. The teams are supported by local Product managers, Quality & Regulatory and Intellectual property specialists.
The inhouse teams works in close coordination with other global R&D centers at US, France, Germany, Japan, Australia, Denmark and Sweden. Located at the center of Bangalore IT HUB, IDC is housed at state of art facility, measuring 120 KDescription
Radiometer Medical is hiring a Software Engineer with Data Integration and data Modelling skills.
Our team is a mix of experienced team members within Data Warehousing, BI reporting, and integration, and we want you to be part of this team. We play a critical role in both the definition and execution of digital strategies, especially concerning customer-facing solutions and within traditional Finance and Sales reporting and analysis. We work with a broad range of systems, including ERP, CRM, IoT, HR, and our customer portal (Sitecore) – and with almost all business units in Radiometer.Key challenges
- Delivering services and data for the customer portal, e.g. data capture from customers analyzers
- Participate in migration of our legacy Axapta platforms to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance&Operations with:
- Integration between the different versions
- Integration to other systems, e.g. Dynamics CE
- Consolidating reporting data in our data warehouse.
- Moving from decentralized to centralized reporting solutions within Sales and Finance
- As our critical systems are moving to Cloud platforms we need to rethink how we extract data and how we integrate systems
- Design, estimate, plan and implementation of integrations and solutions for Radiometer’s external and internal customers
- Solution analysis, architecture, design, and development and following it through with testing, documentation, and deployment
- Build and execute test cases based on the system requirements specifications to ensure proper operation.
- Actively work with multi-disciplinary teams to help develop requirements and specifications. Participate in analysis and design to optimize core processes in the business.
- Operate and support the solutions within own work area.
- Ensuring full compliance with relevant work practices, as required by authorities for medical product development
- Four-year-degree (BE/BTech/MCA) in computer science, computer engineering, software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2- 6 years working experience as a Software Engineer, Data modeling and Integration
- Working Experience in multiple aspects of SW development processes.
- Experience in the Data Integrations and Data modeling area
- Should have relevant work experience in Business analysis and consultancy skills
- Experience in maintaining legacy code as well as developing new products and integrations.
- Working knowledge of (relational) databases
- Preferable Experience using the tools Boomi or Simego.
- Preferable Automation Experience will be an advantage in RPA Tools like UI Path.
- Experience in application lifecycle management tools like Azure DevOps/Jira/TFS
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
- Excellent English skills, written and spoken to high standard.
- Experience working with global team, multiple languages and are an open-minded and outgoing teammate
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work as part of a project team.
- Service-oriented and pro-active in your approach to working with internal ‘customers’
- Be innovative, resourceful and resilient in a challenging development environment.
- Ability to analyses complex situations and make appropriate operational recommendations.
- Possess good analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need hardworking people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create new value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key . Components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The ‘EEO is the Law’ poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.Accommodations
Individuals who need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process should call 202-419-7762 or e-mail [Confidential Information] to request accommodation.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.