- What will the person work on: [JOB RESPONSIBILITIES]
- Addition of new pages (we currently utilize 2-3 templates for building new pages).
- Editing content on existing pages. This includes the following:
- Addition/Changing/replacing banners on current pages
- Changing page layouts to improve navigation and usability
- Addition/replacing videos as needed
- Editing/Adding new product pages
- This includes adding new pages for ecommerce products as well as editing product part numbers within the ecommerce catalog
- Create/edit landing pages utilizing the Pardot Marketing automation tool
- Develop new pages based on approved designs (our Marketing team will supply the design).
- Research issues for web content management search index not working correctly and troubleshoot as needed. (We utilize the Solr search module)
- Debug/troubleshoot page display issues
- Add/edit SEO tags for existing pages
- Edit image s for webpage
Training/Setup: We will train the candidate on the use of our content management system (Typo3) and our future CMS platform Drupal.
What are we looking for in the person [REQUIREMENTS]
- Experience building and updating web pages using a Content Management System (CMS).
- Previous experience (1-2 years) managing web content for corporate websites
- Ability to learn the Leica Biosystems web content management tool (Typo3). Previous experience with Typo3 or similar content management systems a plus
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS/JS and other front-end web development tools
- Ability to proactively work with our Web agency in case there are plugin or tool related issues
- Familiar with UI/UX concepts
- Experience with best practices and trends on web development and responsive design
- Bachelor of Engineering or IT, Software engineer, MCA or equivalent, Computer science background or NIIT or similar Diploma.
- 1-2 years experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with graphic design tool (ie photoshop)
- Strong interest in digital marketing and email marketing
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Detail oriented
- Work independently but is able to ask the right questions before proceeding
- Good communication skills
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.