Microsoft’s Business Applications Domain helps customers maximise their investment in Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions, the full portfolio of Microsoft Products and Microsoft Azure through accelerated adoption and productive use of technologies. The Microsoft Business Applications Domain team is part of a worldwide organization of exceptional people who lead and serve our customers to realise their full potential through software and services. Working at Microsoft
We are part of a diverse and multi-cultural team of customer focused and results-driven influencers. With a growth mindset and collaboration at its core, the domain leverages the unique talents and skills of all individuals to drive success and deliver results.
This is your opportunity to work and learn with the foremost Microsoft Dynamics 365 experts on a variety of projects, technologies, and geographies. At Microsoft you will be provided with a range of opportunities for professional and personal development across all our technologies and business. As a member of the Microsoft’s Business Applications Domain, you will work on the largest and most complex customer projects across locations that will make a real difference in millions of people’s lives
Empower every person and organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission statement is a commitment to our customers. We deliver on that commitment by striving to create technology that is accessible to everyone. This is what inspires us, drives our work and pushes us to challenge the status quo every day. At Microsoft, we also work to empower our employees, so that they can achieve more. Our leadership is focused on bringing out the best in our people, supporting their goals, and allowing them to find deep meaning in their work.
Growth mind-set: At Microsoft, we’re insatiably curious and continuously learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn fast from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas because we are better together.
Customer obsessed: We are passionate about helping our customers achieve more. We listen and learn about our customers with a beginner’s mind; bringing solutions that meet their needs and innovation to surprise and delight them.
Diversity and inclusion: We don’t just value differences, we seek them out and invite them in. Microsoft is a place where employees can be who they are. As a result, we have better ideas, better products and our customers are better served.
One Microsoft: We are a family of individuals united by one mission. We work together, build on each other’s ideas and collaborate across boundaries to bring the best of Microsoft to our customers as one.
Making a difference: We stand in awe of what human’s dare to achieve and we are motivated every day to empower billions of people to achieve more through our technology and innovation. Our employees harness the power to build on the company’s far-reaching momentum and are driven to change the world.
We are committed to reinvent business processes and productivity, build the intelligent cloud platform and create more personal computing. These three goals are interconnected; allowing us to attract, develop and retain the best talent to be more innovative in the products and services we develop, in the way we solve problems, and in the way, we serve the needs of an increasingly global and diverse customer and partner base.The Consultant Role
The Consultant in Enterprise Services delivers technical solutions to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in Microsoft technology. Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, these consultants will work with Microsoft’s partners to assist customers in the delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft’s solution areas, technologies, services and products in diverse client environments.The Consultant will also help assist customers in stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments, in the design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products, services and technologies and understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
As a Microsoft consultant, you will deliver quality engagements with your expertise, either as an advisor, reviewer or resource in high profile projects to ensure customer value. The ideal candidate must have the ability to combine their technical skills, creativity and customer focus in order to deliver great solutions to the customers and ensure they get the best out of our technologies and solutions. Person in this position should be able to focus on the development of customer business agility and business value, and deep experience with technologies.
- Candidates must have an understanding of customer and partner business and IT environment, and have demonstrated skills designing and developing technology in area(s) of specialization to solve business problems.
- Candidates must have experience developing software for the Microsoft platform using programming languages and development platforms including C# or any modern programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in DevOps (CI/CD Automation and scripting). Excellent skills for troubleshooting and fixing day to day CI/CD related issues.
- Knowledge in Cloud Computing, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (AI). Experience in Azure will be preferred.
- Exposure to White/Grey box testing
- Exposure in deriving code coverage metrices
- Participates in the delivery of complex solution as technical individual contributor or as a team member under coaching/guidance of senior team members.
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle methodology
- Technical design, development and implementation decisions on the use of technology in area(s) of specialization.
- Ability to read, interpret and/or develop Technical specifications, diagrams and database schema
- Validate code on customer’s system and educate customer’s team on applying the code.
- Work with Leads to map solution and technical information to customer’s context.
- Work with Leads on areas of local prototype, or proof of concept, to test solution.
- Good at Core Testing Concepts
- Experience in Test Strategy Definition, Test Planning, Test Design Concepts
- Expertise in Test Automation tools & frame works
- Knowledge in Non-Functional Testing Concepts & Tools
- API Testing / Web Service Testing / SDK Testing experience
- Unit test to assure meets requirements, including integration test as needed.
- Ability to understand and analyze issues and uses judgment to make decisions.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Responsible for self-development according to professional development plan
- Sound knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF / Silverlight and Scripting languages would be preferred.
- must have a degree in computer science engineering or equivalent work experience. higher relevant education preferred.
- highly proficient & solid customer facing project experience involving solution design, project envisioning, planning, development and deployment of complex solutions
- must have a proven record of delivering technical solutions
- having a mcsd/mcse//mcad certification is a plus.
the successful candidate will have a bs/ba degree, or equivalent work experience plus over 7 years of relevant work experience on large scale enterprise projects, global solutions in multiple industries. experience working in a services organization in a consulting capacity is strongly preferred. experience working on multi-phase global implementations is preferred.