• Manage the existing third-party setup with respect to data hosting
• Understand the requirement of data followed with creation, tracking of the process ticket to
see the data transmission from SYF internal database to CRMS
• Create automated reports to validate the customer choice suppression data across lifecycle
• Manage testing of a vendor platform application during scheduled maintenance timeframe
• Work in tandem with stakeholders like Client marketing managers, channel managers, IT and
• Provide support in setting up the SFTP process for third party vendors to have the data transfer.
• Provide consultative input to internal process owners and client teams on best practices for
data handling while transfer
• Subject matter expertise in SYF data warehouses, Netezza database, ETL along with
campaign execution tools
• Post-graduation degree in computers or relevant experience
• 5+ years experience working with consumer data in non-mainframe database environments
• 5+ years and demonstrated experience with file transfer processes (including SFTP)
• 5+ years working within UNIX environment, including shell scripting.
• 3+ years experience in SAS coding
• Expert level experience with SQL & ETL
• Strong, demonstrated working knowledge of Marketing Databases (min 5 yrs)
• Basic knowledge of applicable bankcard laws, compliance regulations and operating instructions
• Expertise in SQL, UNIX & Omniture
• Ability to drive initiates
• Demonstrated ability to develop and implement new procedures/programs.
• CRM and campaign automation experience.
• Proficiency in data infrastructure management for campaign operations team
• Experience with data encryption (including PGP) techniques and processes
• Experience with consumer privacy/opt-out data