- To better promote Syngenta internal communications to the wider audience via brand recognition of campaigns.
- Working within the Internal Communications team to ensure that the brand strategy is promoted in all material produced and subsequently Graphic Designer will be required to work in a range of mediums including but not limited to Print, Digital, Web and Social Media.
The Communications Designer will have a sound understanding of branding and how to best execute messages of the organization in an engaging, emotive and exciting designs.
- Develop a clear brand message in all communication produced.
- Design and creation of digital communications – video editing, 2D animation and motion graphics, GIF animations, email banners, infographics, etc.
- Design and formatting of PowerPoint slides to convey messages in a compelling and professional way
- Design, layout and formatting of other communication materials such as e-newsletter, flyers, booklets, posters, banners, template etc.
- Graphic design management for various internal events in conjunction with Global Internal Communications team.
- Creation of video through our artificial intelligence (AI) powered video platform – Wibbitz
- Management of the Syngenta image library and ensuring that the photos and videos are correctly categorized.
- Design of all artwork required for the intranet, Yammer and other internal communication campaigns.
- Project management of a wide variety of campaigns from design concept through to final production
- Ensure timely and accurate production of all materials in a fast-paced environment
- Provide thought leadership on design strategy.
- Stakeholder and workload management.
- Queue Management on CSC Ticketing Tool.
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
Critical skills, knowledge and experience
. Qualifications in Communications, Design or related field
. 3-4 years experience in an agency or in-house design role
. High level attention to detail
. Ability to work with a range of stakeholders
. Knowledge and experience in video editing tools
. High level competency in Adobe Creative Suite
. Competency to use relevant computer programs and to deliver creative executions desired
. Ability to work in a team environment across business areas and often in a virtual team
. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred experience and capabilities
. Experience in Communications Designing with a proven track record of working in a Global communication team set-up
. Experience in developing effective and engaging designs
. Strong experience across digital campaigns
. Awareness of copywriting and proof reading knowledge a plus
- Syngenta Leadership commitments, in particular:
- Customer success and profitable market share growth guide our decisions
- We work together to deliver – one team, one plan
- We trust and hold each other accountable
- We encourage people to say what they think and feel to benefit from diverse perspectives
- We give and welcome prompt and actionable feedback
- We constantly raise performance expectations for ourselves and our teams
- We act on performance issues
We are energized by our work and celebrate our achievements