Honeywell International is a Fortune 100 diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers and specialty materials. The company invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy.
This role has Salesforce CRM Development responsibilities, as part of the Customer & Commercial Excellence Organization. The C&CE portfolio of projects include Digital Customer Experience and Commercial Excellence Solutions, including Web, Commerce, SalesForce.com, etc. The SFDC Tech Developer has the responsibilities grouped in following buckets.
qPlatform / Solution Delivery
- Delivery of global SFDC solutions for the Honeywell enterprise
- Ensure IT systems and applications meet the requirements of the businesses and their processes
- Must be a team player, who is self-motivated, organized and pays strict attention to detail.
Experience in Flosum native DevOps Solution
qPlatform Strategy and Feature Roadmap Management
- Integrate SBG specific business processes related to SFDC into the Customer & Commercial Excellence (C&CE) Enterprise IT strategy
- Research and recommend innovative and contemporary technology solutions by leading R&D and POC efforts for SFDC solutions
- Ensure alignment and support of all critical systems relative to security and data privacy policies and standards inclusive of accessibility, vulnerability and website inventory management.
qSolution & Service Optimization
- Lightning component development, Lightning design development
·Experience in Apex and Visualforce page development
·Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
·Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, process builder, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, Visualforce pages, dashboards, and email generation as per application requirements
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3-4 years IT Experience
- Capable of consulting with Product Owners on need basis
- Salesforce Certificated professional
·Understanding of Agile & DevOps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to communicate across borders.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal technical teams and external business teams: sales; marketing; and customer service
- Proven people skills, working successfully in a team context with co-workers, clients, and managers. Candidate must be able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders across multiple functions at Honeywell.
- Proven ability to work in a self-directed manner
- Able to set priorities and remain flexible in a changing environment