Job Description :
The JP Morgan Compliance Reporting & Client Transaction reporting team provides a post Trade Compliance & Reporting services to pension & Mutal Fund clients based in North America and EMEA. Market-leading post-trade compliance reporting services for portfolio risk management. J.P. Morgan’s market-leading Compliance Reporting Services enables asset managers, fund sponsors and trustees to efficiently detect and manage violations of client-specified investment rules, facilitating risk reduction and demonstrating industry best practices. With more than 200 clients and 6,000 portfolios-including more than 2,000 mutual funds-the firm services a large number of sophisticated investors globally, representing approximately $2 trillion in assets. Our diverse client list includes corporate and public pensions, investment managers, endowments and foundations, corporate cash, insurers and central banks
The Client Reporting team is made up of two main functions which include Regulatory reporting and Client Reporting WHEM & EMEA regions.
* Timely & Accurate sign off of various client and regulatory reports for the various clients, according to the SLA defined with the client on a monthly basis.
* Client and regulatory reports like Income forecasting, Yield forecasting, Portfolio turnover ratio, Agency reporting on the basis of client requirement, FASB * GASB reporting
• Constantly improving the quality of work to the client in terms of better recommendations and providing industry best standard in Client reporting
• Interfacing with onshore Operations and the Operations Service Delivery (OSD) teams on a continual basis drive improvement, efficiency in the process
• Providing innovative solutions to client requirements and tailoring available solutions to the changing needs of the client in a timely manner.
• Strong control mindset and ability to weave through processes and identify risk and remediate as appropriate.
• Ensure that s/he is able to become a strong subject matter expert on the function and deliver training sessions and act as a strong go-to person in the team & with partners
• Logical, problem-solving, technical person would be ideally suited.
• A good understanding of accounting platforms that deliver NAV’s will be a plus.
• Good background in analytical tasks & able to provide solutions to complex asks from end-clients.
• Concentrate on problem-solving technical and involved requests for clients across the globe, as part of discrete implementations of new business.
• Agreeing reporting criteria with the OSD teams
• Good understanding of security types and their accounting treatment
• Awareness of stock market practices & data vendor systems (e.g. Bloomberg)
• Knowledge of the processes of a fund’s Custodian Bank and Investment Manager
• Analytical with good problem-solving skills
• Committed approach with the ability to communicate effectively within a small team
• Flexibility – support department projects and work overtime during peak production periods
* Team management experience and able to adequately lead, guide & take peers along
• Experience in process improvement
• Individual should possess experience of working on Income Forecasting, Portfolio Turnover, Yield Forecasting, Regulatory reporting
• Keep up to date with industry practice, product development and evolving regulations
* Qualification involving financial instruments
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Problem solving skills
* The candidate should have 8-10 years or more experience in a fund accounting/ financial reporting process
* Experience in managing people, completion of performance reviews and setting objectives
• Demonstrate strong management skills and ability to build key internal relationships across locations
• Strong attention to detail in review of documents and analytical review capabilities
* Post graduate in Finance
• Qualification involving financial instruments beneficial.
• The successful candidate would have at least two of the following key attributes, demonstrated by suitable experience:
o Strong client servicing experience
o Coding or report writing experience, ideally with logic-based database systems
o Excellent financial market and instrument knowledge