The Advertising Support and Operations team is looking for a curious, resourceful, and analyst experienced in capacity planning and workforce scheduling to join our team of program managers and call center operations. Our mission is to ensure Advertisers have the right support at the right time to confidently and effectively grow their business through Amazon.
· Partner with the global workforce planning team to develop and improve forecasting models for a global contact center operation.
· Use workforce management software to schedule staff to forecasted volumes by channel and language.
· Communicate necessary real time and proactive adjustments to workforce plan when volume is outside of forecast
· Ensure schedules are created on time to ensure operations readiness and a positive employee experience
· Collaborate with operations and program leaders to both ensure required non-production activities are completed on time
· Analyze workload, vacation and shrinkage, training, meeting and learning curves to determine trends and make improvements
· Collaborate on strategic initiatives, like skills-based routing to ensure sustainability and effectiveness
The ideal candidate is exceptionally analytical and has a continuous improvement mindset. They are also a strong communicator and able to collaborate to solve cross-organization challenges creatively.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· 3+ years relevant experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience making business recommendations and influencing stakeholders
· Experience with Microsoft Excel
· Experience in SQL
· Experience in contact center capacity planning or WFM
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.