Who You’ll Work With:
As an integral member of this team, you will work with a team of seasoned Engineering Operations team. You will have the opportunity to work with leadership and cross functional teams as part of Engineering Operations team. This team supports Mass-scale Infrastructure Group that develops some of the world’s largest Service Provider Routers that are continuously evolving towards enabling the support of newer and exciting customer business paradigms.
You will be interacting and working closely with some of the finest talent pool in the industry – where you will find that work is both fun and challenging.
You will also socialize with other groups, such as Engieering, Finance, Recruitment, Product Management, Marketing, and Advanced Services.
Who You Are: You have an expert knowledge of various Business productivity tools. You also have knowledge of or experience working with large volume of data and large scale business process environment. You possess good task management skills. You are a team player with excellent communication skills.
• Experience: 2 to 4 years in Business Operations in an Engineering organization.
• BE/B.Tech in CS/EE/IT/ECE, Finance/Accounting graduate, MBA, or similar education.
• Ability to understand the Business processes and execute the tasks in a systematic way.
• Knowledge of tools such as Excel, SharePoint, Smartsheet etc.
• Experience in developing and implementing new processes for new business processes