Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of Business Analyst(4A), Data Engineer with Python
This Role includes writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team Responsibilities :
- Hands on experience in Coding in Python is required along with Knowledge about Data Structures and object-oriented programming, Algorithms.
- Cleanse, manipulate and analyze large datasets
- Spawn and manage Jupyter notebooks
- Deep experience in developing data processing tasks using PySpark such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations.
- Good to have experience with Hadoop and/or related technologies (Hive, Spark, Tez, Hadoop)
- To support in the marketing campaign execution journey for a leading firm to migrate and execute campaigns from leading marketing automation platform to custom build Notebook in Python
- Knowledge of relational databases (preferably Teradata and Oracle), with experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures. SQL profiler experience is desirable.
- Strong technical and marketing domain acumen to understand marketing strategies and convert it into Python codes. Expert knowledge of Python Coding. Should be aware of the end to end SDLC process in python world
- Develop ETL pipelines to move data from source systems (CRM, weblogs, etc.) into data lake (HDFS, S3 etc.)
- Perform data manipulation, wrangling, cleansing, and analysis and be responsible for the complex and large-scale datasets to be used for statistical modeling and data mining.
- Build complex multi-channel marketing campaigns based on business requirement
- Develop processes for data preparations, modelling and mining %26amp; discover opportunities for data acquisitions
- Should be proficient with tools such as Anaconda, Apache HTTP server, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of various statistical techniques and proven skill in statistical modeling (Regression, Logistic Regression, Time series, Clustering, CHAID/Classification trees Etc.)
- Ability to extract and manipulate data from multiple, complex data sources with a high degree of accuracy
- Should know and understand both Supervised %26amp; Unsupervised Machine Learning algorithms and have applied them in industry scenario on at least 1 implementations
- Should have good amount of data analysis experience and know about various exploratory techniques
- Very good communication skills; must be able to gather requirements from potential users and discuss the requirements effectively with a technical team of developers
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in B.tech/MBA/MCA
- Experience in defining the data engineering activities and processes for building the ML models at speed.
- Have professional experience as a Data Engineer / Data Analyst.
- A flexible, dedicated and solution orientated approach through periods of change and disruption.
- Should possess good interpersonal skills
- Innovative and always looking for continuous improvement
- Communicate with clients on day-to-day basis to discuss project progress
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.