Are you the one we are looking forInviting applications for the role of Associate, Data Visualization
- Individual contributor for assigned dashboards or reports and work with the development team for developing solutions that meet the business needs of clients.
- Map the business requirement to the appropriate client report requirements and help design the solution and build technical specification documents.
- Knowledge of Business intelligence tools, inherent capabilities and limitations.
- Hands on knowledge of building dashboards, reports based on underlying data.
- Knowledge of data management techniques, standard methodologies and preparing harmonized data readily consumable.
- Individual who can supply in a robust environment and supply towards the deliverables.
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Bachelors of Computer Science or Equivalent degree
- Experience in using data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, Qlix View etc.
- Experience in balancing structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in working in On Shore %26ndash; Offshore Model.
- Expertise with SQL and experience working with different data bases
- Experience with data management (data quality, data lineage, data mapping)
- Appetite to learn and grow
- Excellent communication skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.