Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for
Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President – BI/DW Architect!
In this role, you will manage business-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.
- Drive %26amp; take accountability for operations across the full project lifecycle, from prospect to collections
- Independently conceptualize and setup account processes for the account to ensure operational excellence
- Open new buying points in existing clients
- Conduct core activities of planning and tracking such as setting up a plan in the Plan Tool or the chosen project management tool for the project, assigning stories to iterations (if relevant), and managing the plan in terms of issue/dependency tracking and milestones.
- Identify and drive the creation of a set of processes that best facilitates the execution of the project.
- Lead activities for decomposing requirements into associated stories. or other relevant subunits
- Facilitate scope management with clients as well as oversees estimates.
- Manage multiple projects and other situations requiring scope change management processes
- Ability to come up with a relationship management strategy at an account level.
- Facilitate issue resolution with business level stakeholders
- Nurture and grow BIDW competency by leading solutioning, delivery efforts
- Lead a team of 30+ BIDW professionals
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Proven experience in the IT industry
- Sound knowledge of framework and lifecycle of Technology Projects
- A good understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing end-to-end architecture.
- Should be travel-ready for consulting engagements at onshore locations.
- Sound knowledge of Effort estimation %26amp; building proposals.
- Should have clear understanding of one or more of the below technologies %26ndash;
- BI Reporting: QlikView, Qliksense, Tableau %26amp; Power BI.
- Database: Oracle, MS SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL etc
- Cloud %26ndash; AWS or Azure
- Big Data %26ndash; Spark, Scala, pySpark
- Data Flow tools %26ndash; Air flow, Alteryx, SSIS
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .