Are you the one we are looking for
We are inviting applications for the role of AM, Procurement
In this role, you will be responsible to perform the following:
- Buy-desk operations: the Buy-desk support provides direct, real-time operational support to the Field Service and indirect group which consists of expert transactional buyers supporting multiple time zones, regions, helping the users through the wing-to-wing procurement process when required, and providing proactive and fast functional issue resolution support to requesters, buyers and suppliers
- Contacting suppliers to gather KYS (Know Your Supplier) compliance documents and necessary supplier information for onboarding and/or updating compliance documents in MGM and Power Source Ariba data base. Validating KYS information for compliance with customer policies. Expediting supplier and loading documents as required
- Vendor Management Services: due diligence for onboarding of new suppliers in Steam MGM tool(within one week %26ndash; if requested, within 48 business hrs) , management of comply works request till approval, request to the Commodity Leader/Lead Buyer to start the product qualification process.
- Performing data entry or update of supplier banking details and payment method in One Steam, ERP. Communicating with Stakeholders and vendors to get additional information as required.
- Reviewing purchasing requests for completeness, accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures; resolving in accordance with agreed procedures incomplete and inaccurate information, and non-compliance issues obtaining appropriate approvals, escalating on-compliance issues.
- Purchase Order Management: creation of Purchase Orders in One Steam ERP within 48 hours of receipt of Purchase Requisition, management of POR approval and release of the PO in OSERP. through identified expert transactional procurement buyers supporting multiple time zones
Qualifications we seek in you!
- University graduate in any discipline
- German Language Must (Read /Write /Communicate)
- Vast experience in Supply chain
- Good interpersonal skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.