We are looking for an Analyst Relations Associate to join our Market Intelligence Team within our Marketing division. Your job will be to support the Analyst Relations Manager in developing relationships with key industry analyst firms that cover athenahealth’s target market and services. You will be the main or secondary point of contact between healthcare IT analyst firms and athenahealth.
You will be highly motivated, self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills. A successful individual in this role must be able to manage multiple projects, influence internal and external stakeholders, and establish a firm understanding of – and be able to communicate – athenahealth’s point of view on key industry topics.
The Team: The Market Intelligence team acts as the eyes and ears for athenahealth on the market. We help Marketing, Product Management, Product Strategy, Sales, Customer Success, Leadership as well as account-facing teams to better understand the core needs of our customers and the broader healthcare market to capitalize on opportunities supporting the growth of our business, build trust and earn credibility with key decision makers.
- Nurture relationships with industry analysts that influence athenahealth’s target markets
- Serve as the primary or secondary point of contact between industry analysts and athenahealth
- Develop an engagement plan for interacting with analysts that supports athenahealth’s key initiatives
- Partner with internal stakeholders to proactively brief analysts on athenahealth’s services and point of view
- Conduct inquiry calls with analysts and share relevant insights with internal stakeholders
- Track and report out on analyst sentiment, activities, and vendor rankings to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred. At least 5-7 years of professional experience
- Preferred: Experience managing or engaging with an industry analyst relations program in a B2B or tech environment; prior experience working with an industry analyst relations program in healthcare is a plus
- Track record of working collaboratively with cross-functional and US-based teams
- Excellent project coordination and management skills along with strong interpersonal skills and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and to multi-task, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential issues to stakeholders
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or ‘athenistas’) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices – just to name a few.
athenahealth partners with hospitals and ambulatory customers to drive clinical and financial results. We offer medical record, revenue cycle, patient engagement, care coordination, and population health services. We combine insights from our network of more than 160,000 providers and approximately 117 million patients with deep industry knowledge and perform administrative work at scale. For more information, please visit