Tetra Pak Global Information Management (Global IM) supports the Tetra Pak Group with all aspects of Information Management. We set the information management strategy and standards and work together with Tetra Pak’s Global Process Owners to automate our business processes making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its customers. Global IM has approx. 750 employees in four main sites: Chakan in India, Lund in Sweden, Denton in the USA and in Singapore.
Innovation is at the core of everything we do and strengthens our commitment to making food safe and available, everywhere.
We are looking for a UX Designer for our Software Development Centre of Excellence. In this role you will be an Individual Contributor having opportunity to work with a product based organization which offers exposure to latest technologies.
You will be based in Chakan, Pune
What You Will Do
At our Software Development Centre of Excellence, we are around 70 people who work . Our full-stack scrum teams consist of scrum master, front-end and back-end developers, test lead and UX/UI designer.
As Analyst II you will:
- Work in fully agile environment using frameworks such as scrum, Kanban, LEAN UX and Design Sprint.
- Design User Interfaces for mobile and web applications
- Establish and curate style guides.
Who You Are
We believe you have:
- A Bachelors Degree with experience of 4 years and more in UI tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision.
- A user-focused mindset – a passionate drive for understanding and meeting user needs.
- The ability to see the full picture.
- The ability to deliver graphics to be used in development for ex. icons.
- Extremely strong UI design skills, with a keen sensitivity for composition and usability flow.
- The ability to collaborate with developers.
- A humble but confident attitude, with a good understanding and base in research how data and instinct play into decision making for the users.
- Experience in User Research methods like Interviews etc.
- Experience of designing in an agile environment or working with Lean UX or Design Sprint.
- Experience in establishing and curating style guides.
- Experience in designing User Interfaces for mobile and web applications.
- Coding experience and competence can be an advantage, it is not required.
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, please submit your resume in English through our careers page on
This job posting expires on 12th June 2021.
For queries about your application contact