Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Advanced Application Engr
1. Develop knowledge about the A360 sites.
2. Ability deliver remote support & services remotely and effectively.
3. Alert Monitoring and Alert Analysis,
4. Ability to execute GTAC and other standard audit checklists
5. Report out to regional stakeholders.
6. Proactively manage and respond to customer questions, issues, and input accurately and within Service Level Agreement timing.
7. Comply with all GSM processes for documentation and customer communication.
8. Maintain strong case documentation and follow up to ensure that technical recommendations effectively resolve customer issues.
9. Provide A360 program teams with periodic updates, so that they can interface effectively with the customer using current information.
10. Support Honeywell affiliates by participating in meetings with customers
11. Keep technically current with the broad HPS product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on a designated product line.
12. Actively share knowledge and new findings with other team members through periodic creation of knowledge articles.
13. Focal for certain poles and geographies for delivery of PSC.
Principal Networks & Contact Links:
o Premium Support Center
o A360 Program Team.
o Interact with LSS local account teams.
o Interact with GTAC Engineers and Consultants
Geographic Scope & Travel Requirements:
• Responsible for responding to queries on remote PM from customers globally, during local daytime hours.
• All customers are supported, regardless of customer geographic location.
• The heaviest concentration of cases generally come from customers in the pole as they identify and require support during their daytime hours.
• Opportunity to participate in extended-hours coverage, which increases contact with customers from multiple geographies.
Key Performance Measures:
• Deliver premium services for all assigned customers
• Proactive analysis and Incident Avoidance Cases
• Coordinate remote PM within schedule and quality.
• Ability to provide proactive support to identified customer sites.
• Respond to the high volume of customer inquiries in an efficient and accurate manner, meeting or exceeding the published SLA (Service Level Agreement) for Response and Resolution.
• Maintain proactive and timely communications, providing frequent and informative customer updates.
1. Education Required
• Engineering degree in electronics, Chemical automation or process technologies.
2. Work Experience Required
10+ years experience in the system engineering, operation or services support functions within the Industrial automation industry.
3. Technical Skills & Specific Knowledge Required
• Strong diagnostic, analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in troubleshooting and configuring one or more HPS GTAC-supported portfolio products: Experion PKS, TPS, Safety Management Systems, PHD, and other supported products/subsystems.
• Proficient in one or more skills areas: Client-Server, Controller, Networks/FTE, Virtualization, Measurement, Field Devices
4. Behavioural Competencies Required
• Good administrative, multitasking and time management skills
• Effective, honest communications capabilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent English (other languages would be beneficial)
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to work as part of a cohesive geographically and culturally diverse team.
5. Language Requirements
• Fluent in EnglishEngineering degree in electronics, Chemical automation or process technologies.