– Simulation artists need to have good knowledge of creating shot of water, clouds, smoke, physical destruction and particulate for feature films.
– Good knowledge of creating particle, rigid- body, fluid, cloth, fur and /or hair simulations, Using a variety of commercial and proprietary FX tools including Maya, 3DS Max, Real Flow, Fume FX and Houdini.
– A strong understanding of physics and natural phenomena
– A good balance of visual and technical skills
– A team player mentality with a – get it done- attitude
– Ability to take direction and work in a team focused environment
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Excellent communication skills
– A solid work ethic and a positive mindset